Friday, May 17, 2024

This week I was lucky enough to go to the Printemps de Bourges with my sister and it was incredible! Compared to other festivals I've been to, this one really stands out. The festival is huge, covering a large part of the city of Bourges, but also in terms of the number of exhibitors. In fact, there was something for everyone and every age. There were plenty of food stalls, goodies bearing the town's logo, vendors selling all sorts of things and there was even a fairground. I ate real Belgian fries there for the first time and I don't regret it at all because they were so tasty!

There was a great diversity of artists present. In fact, there was something for everyone, from lovers of Techno music to Classical music. What's more, you didn't even have to pay to attend, as only the main stage where the big-name artists performed was ticketed. I found this really interesting, as it meant that everyone could enjoy the festival, whatever their means. I forgot to tell you that I even got to see Luidji and Plk on stage again, and it was even better than the first time I saw them!

The audience was at times irascible, and I witnessed a number of fights, but they put so much energy into the concert that it was incredible. What's more, at the last concert I went to, I was pushed around so much that I was propelled from the middle of the pit right up to the barriers in front of the artist!

Finally, I really advise you to go the Printemps de Bourges, because it's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity… See you there!

Baptiste Besseyre

No comments:

Post a Comment