Monday, May 27, 2024

Do you know the story of Alice in Wonderland ? It’s the story of a girl who ends up in a fantastic world that she explores, discovering everything and living an incredible adventure…

My name is not Alice but I have lived through the same story, and, for me, it was not fiction! What I’m talking about is a unique experience, something that you have to live once in your life… Do you know what a “fantastic quest” is? Let me explain: it’s a outdoor escape game happening in more than ninety places in the Auvergne. It’s a total immersive game where your goal is to save a whole village from a gruesome end. To save everyone, me and my teammates had to find all the ingredients of the potion of strength. In order to do this, we had to travel across the “fantastic village”, asking the right person to find the solution. I can now say that I have met a very nice dragon or even help a witch to do a potion; insane isn’t it?

But I also discovered a story that was unknown to me: the past and present of Clermont-Ferrand. Have you for example seen Notre-Dame-du-Port? It’s a sumptuous place that commands respect from everyone. Or maybe the fabulous street just in front of it? No? Then you have to go see it, it’s really marvellous, so colourful and lively. I have discovered so many good addresses like the “Les Trois Lutins” bar or even the “Monts et Merveilles” shop, places where I really want to go back to.

Anyway, if I have one word of advice for you, it would be: “Go, run like you never ran before to book your tickets now!” What are you waiting for? Hurry up!

Gwendoline Rochette

No comments:

Post a Comment